Forums » Off Topic and Suggestions

Suggestions

• 2 posts
    May 31, 2011 12:58 AM CDT

Any suggestions for the Consumerland?

• 10 posts
    November 6, 2011 12:50 AM CDT
    Is there a way to suggest friends to someone that I am friends with? Like other family members?
    • 144 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:31 AM CST

You can't suggest friends to others, but if you go to Friend/Invite in the top menu and select messanger (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) in step 1 you can send friend requests to those who are your friends on (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and are also on Consumerland. In step 2 of Friend/Invite you can send invitations to your Friends on (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) who are not already on Consumerland.  This will also give them a friend request from you once they join Consumerland.

This post was edited by Consumerland Admin at November 6, 2011 2:31 AM CST
    • 10 posts
    December 4, 2011 2:39 PM CST
    How about adding a "Friends" link next to "Add New Stuff" or somewhere prominent? One has to go through several steps to get to their friends want lists.
    • 6 posts
    December 4, 2011 3:18 PM CST
    Your friends are prominantly located on their own tab of your profile. So it's 1 click to get to your profile and 1 click to view your friends.
    • 10 posts
    December 8, 2011 4:57 PM CST
    And another click to their wants list. How about just have it on my home page so I can go straight to my friends list? On another note, for books could you add a heading for Series or something (I don't know if that is what authors/publishers call it)?