Gold

  • August 21, 2010 12:16 PM CDT

    Gold seems high right now while the dollar is at a relative low, when the dollar bounces back I would expect gold prices to drop. I wouldn't want to have gold in my portfolio at the end of this year.

  • August 21, 2010 12:17 PM CDT
  • August 21, 2010 12:18 PM CDT
    Consumerland Admin said:

    Gold seems high right now ($1100 per once) while the dollar is at a relative low, when the dollar bounces back I would expect gold prices to drop. I wouldn't want to have gold in my portfolio at the end of this year.


     


    I agree, but not just gold, all safe play-low yield investments will be overpriced because that's what people perseive as safe. I would not buy bonds now, its time to hold onto cash then wait for some steals to come up in realestate or buy notes from banks/ fannie mae (maybe morgage backed securities).

    This post was edited by Consumerland Admin at August 21, 2010 12:19 PM CDT